Pre-placement health screening (previously pre-employment screening) assess that any new employee is fit for the role they have been offered, by carrying out this screening it ensures that relevant legislation (such as the Equality Act 2010) is considered, allowing employers/managers to consider reasonable adjustments to a role.
Around 3 - 10% of all new employees will have some form of health concerns/issues and ReSano nurses are fully equipped to assess the risk and provide excellent advice on how to effectively manage these risks within the workplace.
- Dedicated and experienced nurses.
- Reduce work stress and hazards.
- Cost-effective health and safety programs .
- Improve staff motivation and performance.
- Increased profit and productivity.